It's been awhile...i know that. And now Miss Choo is back. Miss me? hahaha~ joking
I'm so happy today. First of all is i did well in my programming viva. Surprisingly i got 8/8, which is full mark. I thought i will get like 6/8. I'm so happy today. Feeling good now. I can finally put my full concentration on my finals which is like one more week to go. Then i'm free for few months. Before that i will start planning my trip to KK with baby boy after my exam. Yay! Our very first holiday trip. I really can't wait for it. It must be very fun.
Baby gonna bring me to parkson tomorrow to see soft toys. Yess!! Finally and this is the first time he will bring me go see. Hahahaha~ Unbelievable... wuuuuu~ I'm in cloud nine. Baby suddenly turn so good. ♥
KK welcomes Us =)

No comments:
Post a Comment