Yesterday was me and my boyfie's 11th monthsary. Not special celebration tho but we had lunch together after my class. I was quite naughty yesterday during chemistry experiment. hahahaha~ we prank our friend. =p
hmmmm.......actually i have nothing much to blog here. Busy with my homeworks. I promise myself that i will finish all the tutorials questions and i really did it for all the subjects. I'm not lazy like previous semester =p. yay!!!! And about my physics!!! my lecturer!!! no comment! i dislike her... donno how to teach. Give us the wrong lecture slide. Teach the wrong thing. grrrrrrr~ but!! i'm so happy. I'm proud of myself.. i actually finish all the physics tutorial questions. wow! unbelievable right? =)
okaythanxbye~
and Happy 11th Monthsary my dear ♥
-Gonna accompany baby go shopping for his car accessories this Sunday. woo~ and also buy that little cute s***m toy =p....aka Jovan Shim's baobei.

No comments:
Post a Comment