picture

picture

Monday, December 6, 2010

yay!! yay!!

Finally!! Gosh.. i've been waiting for this 3 weeks to pass. yes!! finally...almost there! almost there!  2 more days to go...very fast!!!!
and and i'm going to watch Rapunzel with my friends on Wednesday night. yay!!! finally i can go watch movie after few months i don't watch movie at cinema.
I gonna enjoy myself until i'm satisfy this month before my class in Curtin start next year. I gonna struggle next year. No more play play again. OMG~~~ i only enjoy for one month then need to study again. Aiyoyoyoy~
Nvm lar... this is for my own good.. to have a bright future, i rather to suffer now.

Baby boy~ Baby boy~ i can't wait to meet you. 5 more days...5 more days... very fast!! very fast!!
我爱你宝贝
♥


drawn my baby boy using fb app

2 comments:

  1. HEYYYYYYYY !! I can't wait for the outing too ! Rapunzel here we comee ! We take loads of pictures together on Wednesday kay?!

    ReplyDelete