Weather seems nice today =)
Today is the first day of my holiday. I will start it with a good way. I did not blog throughout the whole exam week. Quite lots of thing i gonna blog today with lots of pictures. =)
Went shopping with mum during the weekend to release stress before my exam begins.
Went to Old Town with mummy and grandpa to have lunch.
I ordered chocolate drink.
Old Town Prawn MeeHoon Mee
Mine
.
.
.
.
After lunch, went for a walk with mummy at Boulevard. I found this two skirts at Soda section. I will wear it for my presentation at campus next time. So i bought it.
The dark brown skirt is called as "M/Shirt S/S CI/N". Donno what that means. I just found it from the tag.
Then the grey one is called as "Lady 3/4 Skirt". < at least this i know what it means. ^^
Next, i found this 2 flowery pillow. It seems nice. Then mummy saw it.. End up, she bought it.
.
.
.
Bought this 2 shoes like around 3 weeks ago. =)
I forgot to post it. Now i post it here.
pink..









No comments:
Post a Comment