picture

picture

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fitness to stay sexy



I get motivated since the last 2 months after I saw one blogger with a nice and sexy body. I want to have her body, but not 100% maybe because I don't live in the same lifestyle as her. If I can manage to have 50% of her body, i'm very glad. So I'm working on it for the past 2 months. And today marked the 3rd months where i'm working hard for that body. Somehow I can see some changes on it when compare to last time before I start exercising.

My workout routine:
1. Cycling for 30 minutes
2. 5-10mins staircase run
3. Jumping-Jack 50x
4. Squat 60x
5. Lunges and plank
6. Push-up 20x
7. Abs exercise for 15minutes

  • V-up 25x
  • Eagle-cunch 25x
  • V-twist 25x
  • Sit-up 25x

Remember to take a break on every each of the exercises. Possible take about 1 minutes break :) and drink more water to keep yourself hydrated.

Most of the exercises I learned from a blogger which I got motivated from. She's hot and sexy, I have to admit that. Feel free to follow her Karen Kho and learn some fitness tips from her. Hard work does pays off sometimes.
Exercise to stay healthy and fit
Cheers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment