Why? It's been a long time that you do not update ur blog. Finally you update ur blog, but at the end you delete it. What's the point of you updating it if you do not want me to read it? I was so happy that you told me that you update ur blog. But then u tell me you delete it.
Whatever then~ no need to update anymore!
skip
skip
skip
. . . . . .
Okay! First of all....out of so many stress..one of it is actually gone! settle! I've successfully handed in my WRS second assignment. I can feel that my shoulder is getting lighter now. Not so heavy like before. =) but there's still one thing i don't get it. Some people can actually relax so much although there's still a lot of stuff to be done. How can you be so relax? You haven't even finish ur work. And ppl keep on scolding me. Why am i so stress over those small matter? Hello!!! Is this small matter? It's very important to me. It carries marks to my final! I'm not the type that can relax although there's still a lot of stuff to be done. I need to finish everything, then i can relax. Aren't this good? I will not prefer to relax first then rush like hell during the last minute. THAT'S NEVER FOR ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment