Argh~~ wasted the whole day at campus without doing anything. Stupid programming!!! I thought i can go back early. Around 10am, which was after i hand in my lab sheets. Who knows?? That lecturer tell me to come back at 2pm to collect the lab sheets from her. grrrrr!!!!! i was stunt for a few seconds. I was like, OMG!!!! what should i do at campus while waiting? SH**.... I haven't even have my breakfast. GREAT!!!! I went out for lunch with baby today because i have nothing to do at campus. Then i went back at 2pm. I thought the lecturer would be in time and sit in her office waiting for us. grrrrrr~~~ she's late!!! for almost 30 minutes. isssshhhh!!!!!!!
Anyway, i'm still happy. Because i got my 20% (full marks) for my programming lab sheets. =)
worth waiting lar.....
Baby bought me a hippo today. He gave it to me when we had lunch. I thought i can only have it if i complete the task which is also a deal for one week. If i complete the task, then i can have it by the end of this week. But, i got it today. ♥.. thanx baby.
But he is very bad. He cheated me. He told me to accompany him to do his stuff. He went to Toys World because his kan ma ask him to buy something.
And lastly, i gonna miss my hair. Will be cutting it by next Saturday.
New hairstyle, new look =) new new new...


No comments:
Post a Comment