picture

picture

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

lots!!!!!

I understand that i've not been blogging for quite sometimes. Guess there's a lot of stuff for me to blog today. But i'm quite lazy to type much. I will just let the pictures to tell story. . . . . . .


 This picture was taken at a friend's house. That time baby came to miri and i went out to meet him during my break time. Look at him^ pig!!!!! he was playing my crossword puzzle. He give up at last and  only found 5 of it. noob~~ =p


 Next is, food!!!!! Went to New Sau Pau Cafe with mummy and grandpa after shopping at Boulevard. Hungry!!!!! guess which one is mine^ . . . . . . . . yummy~ ♥


 The drink that i usually order when i go there. Vanilla Milk Shake ♥


Picture taken at campus. Room G3 207. Emo-ing....wakakakaka
No lar. Actually my friend ask me to stand there and she took this picture. Funny?? i know~



Natural Republic. I often go there to buy stuff. So mummy suggest that why don't i become member since it's whole life membership. Pay RM10 for whole life membership. hmmm~ worth it.. 

Free item. I got this for free because i bought something over RM9.90. I used it just now...hmmm! not bad. . . 

Reminder to all readers! All those ^ does not happen in one day. It's the accumulation of few days happening. ♥ i'm just too lazy to type so much. So i did this. hehehe =)

Lastly, i miss you, Jovan Shim! But nvm...gonna see you tomorrow ♥
can't wait for it. And, don't forget my fried mee ar ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment