picture

picture

Sunday, March 20, 2011

random. . . .



Went shopping with mummy yesterday because she's not working. Besides shopping with mummy, my auntie also want to accompany us too. I bought a pair of shoe at Parkson. OMG~ baby gonna say it doesn't look like either slipper or shoe or what. He gonna say, "WEIRD SHOE AGAIN!!". . . . hahaha
Sorry! I think it suits me. So i just grab it. =D
see!!!okay bah...weird meh??? @.@

Then went to grandma's house. My baby cousin keep looking for me. Keep on jie jie here and jie jie there. awww~ so cute...hehehehe ♥
I wanna apologize to Mr.Jovan Shim because i'm not at home the whole day and can't chat with you. sorry! gomenasai~ ~.~
But! But! He's coming down to Miri today..yes! It's today. wee~ hehehehe... Too bad, i can't go out and meet him because i have homeworks to do. Maybe tomorrow i will meet up with him. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment