picture

picture

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

M.U.S.H.R.O.O.M.S !!






OWH~ MUSHROOMS~
I've been growing mushrooms recently because i have nothing to do at home. Boring~ 
p/s: i said i'm growing mushroom. it's not the real mushrooms i'm growing at home. i'm just trying to tell that i'm really really very boring at home. =.=
I will continue on growing mushrooms until my classes start next Monday. I have no idea on what to do at home all day long. sleep? watch movie? online? nah~~ bored =(
i want to go to school and study! rather than sitting at home 'growing mushrooms on me'....isshh~
But! Aren't those mushrooms' pictures above looks adorable? hehe...i found it at google and i edited the colour of the pictures to make it looks better. ♥
I have one mushroom soft toy key chain with me. But i forgot where i put it. It's the mushroom from maple and it's red colour. Very cute ♥ too bad that i can't find it. Next time when i find it, i will take picture of it and upload it here. =D
argh~ Boring..........cannot chat with baby bcoz he's working =(
I don't want to go to orientation bcoz it's boring. 
Wanna watch movie but the loading very slow. =.=  isshh
SO! What's next?? NOTHING! BLANK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment