Went to stay at Marriott with baby boy on the 9th of February. This is because i want to celebrate my 18th birthday with baby and staying at Marriott is part of baby's plan. hahaha~ I feel bad because i last minute tell baby that i can stay overnight and he booked the room with double price as it is still CNY. sorry baby =( I was lucky enough that i finish my class early on that day. yay! class finish early, means i can meet my baby boy earlier. hehehehe~ i was so happy... The room was nice but too bad that i can't show the picture here because i do not have the picture with me. It's with baby boy. Then i watch cartoon while waiting for Joel to come. WHAT?? I'M WATCHING CARTOON?? hahahaha~ After Joel came, we went out to look for some friends and sit there to limteh for awhile. Then send Joel home to take his clothes because he wants to swim at Marriott. p/s: the swimmimg pictures are also with baby.
I don't swim because i don't know how to swim and some special reason. hahaha! =p They swim until around 7pm and i told them i wanna go back hotel to bath. I bath 1st because baby ask me to do so. Baby! are you regret that you let me to bath first?? because i took a long time to bath?? hahahaha
sorry~~ after bath went to eat "bah kut teh" .. i guess the "bah kut teh" is not fresh or what?... after eating my tummy doesn't feel good...hmmm~ but after awhile is okay liao.... bla bla bla.......... Went to Davids because they want to play pool. It's my first time going there and it's also the first time i see baby play pool. wow! guess what?? baby looks cool when he play pool. not bad ar bii..... hehehehe =D... After playing pool, baby and the others brought me to Balcony. p/s: i don't do anything there. I just went there and have a look. Around 15 minutes...
beh tahan ar.....guess i'm not used to those environment. It's a good thing that i'm not used to it.
They plan to go to Celebrities because they never been there before. okay!!! here's the part......hahaha
I was almost drunk. hahahaha~ First glass is still okay.... second glass, i drink it one go because Joel ask me to do so...OMG~ i feel the 'kick' after few minutes. Body very hot, heart pump very fast.... In addition, Yong called one glass of..... for me to drink.... cannot liao.. i did not drink finish. Baby help me to finish it. After that, we went back to hotel. That's the time baby gave me a surprise. First he took my finger and took off my ring. Then he put another different one into my finger. I have a feeling that it is not my ring. I open my eyes and have a look...OMG~ it's a nice ring.. baby bought for me as my birthday and also Valentine's Day present.
thank you baby! I Love You ♥
Around 3am in the morning, Yong and the others came and they start swimming. Isn't it crazy? Swimming early in the morning where there's no one but only us there... hahahah =D
I just went to the swimming pool for awhile only because i feel sleepy and i want to 'pangsai'..hahaha
cannot blame me...tummy not feeling good. =( after that i went to sleep until 7am.. then wake up..................
Anyway, all i want to say is, thank you baby. Thanx for the birthday plan that you had planned. I really enjoy it very much and also a huge surprise that you gave me. ♥ I Love You....


No comments:
Post a Comment