I hate this feeling. It's been awhile that i do not have this feeling.
Once again. I have this feeling. It's really difficult to overcome this feeling by myself.
What should i do? Sorry to say that. I really have no idea at all on what to do.
I used to tell myself that this is just a feeling coming out from my heart, my brain.
But will this help? I don't think so because this is not the normal type of jealousy.
Jealousy towards friends are different compare the type of jealousy towards the person you love.
Jealousy towards friends is much more easy to overcome.
But for the person you love and you care for is hard. This is because you do not wish to lost that person. You feel jealous when there is another person with some intention when approaching the person you love. It's not the normal type of approach, like friend towards friend.
How would you feel?
Guess you will have the same feeling as me. Which is JEALOUS.
The word JEALOUS will automatically pop out from your little mind.
Now, what you really have to do is, have trust on the person you love / care. 100% trust!! But of course the feeling of jealousy is there.
Trust towards a person i very important. In a relationship, TRUST towards each other is really very important. Without trust, the relationship wouldn't last long. Because they keep on wondering and guessing at each other.
So, taaadaaaa~ see!!! trust is very important. But bare in mind that, do not misused it. Do not make a person to lost trust on you. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment