Okay! I gonna start writing of what happen since last Sunday until today.
Sunday,
I was at grandma's house because it was my baby cousin's birthday. She's turning 2 years old this year. Then, my phone rang. Message coming in and i saw the name. It's baby! He message me using his Malaysia number. woots~ is he at Miri? hmmm....so i asked him. He told me that he's at K.L due to some urgent matter. Then we message for quite awhile, he told me that he saw many leng lui at Boulevard! Wait!!!! BOULEVARD??? Is he at Miri or K.L??? grrrrr....he fooled me! AGAIN =(
Mummy wanna go shopping after my baby cousin had gone to sleep. Actually we are going to Boulevard. But as mummy was going there, i can say that there's no parking space. So i told mummy to go to Parkson. huhuhuhuhu~ There's objective for me going to Parkson! BABY BOY! he was there. hahahaha! clever rite?? mummy can go for shopping and at the same time i can see baby. =) wee~
Baby told me that he was at Mega Lane because his friend wanna play bowling. So i went there to look for baby. I went in silently without him noticing me. I walked to his back and stand there for awhile, thinking what should i do to him. So, finally i tickle him....hahahaha
yay!! happy...finally i can see baby! even for awhile is okay. I sat there and talked for awhile with baby. bla bla bla....after 10 minutes....i got to go because mummy is looking for me. After i went back, baby play bowling....grrrr....why don't he play earlier? i wanna see him play.. so that i can tease him if he 'masuk longkang'...=p i know! i'm bad...hahaha
Monday,
hmmmm.....nothing much... i woke up early because of mummy. She wake me up. =( haih.... Then i message baby.. but! guess what? HE'S STILL A PIG... haih... Then i go online and log on into Curtin's website to download the slides so that i can study and prepare myself for the exam after CNY. Around 11am, baby finally wake up. He message me and i'm half dead at that time. I LOST MY CAR KEY! HOW AM I GOING TO CURTIN WITHOUT THE CAR KEY? stress~~ i keep on searching for it. I look into my bag and to my jacket. GOSH!!! When i took out my jacket, the key was there. >.<
pek chek ar!!! okay! I went to Curtin. I was just in time before it started to rain heavily. When i was in class, out of a sudden this thing pop out from my mind. BABY! i asked him what time will he be going back to Brunei? He said maybe in the evening. GOOD!! go limteh....hahahaha
We went to limteh after my class end at 3pm. WOW~ not bad ar...baby manage to find my grandma's house. shhhhh~ baby looks very cute with his new hairstyle....hehehe
he looks way a bit rounder...=p baby baby!!!! ke ai o....=) but ho, he told me that, his mummy gonna scold him for that hairstyle coz he looks like paikia...hai hao lar~ it's just short hair...very short! nvm.. wash ur hair everyday! sure grow very fast d. =) Remember ar...next time don't cut until that short ar...=p but ho~~ still hen ke ai ar... uhuhuhuhuhuh.... Before baby went back to Brunei, he called me. I told him not to drive so fast because it's dangerous. I don't want him to reach Brunei in maybe 1 hour ++.. that's crazy!!
If you drive fast ar!!! u know what will i do huh...>.< so!!! baby very guai lor...he reach Brunei in 2 hours time...wakakakaka~ good!! good!! <3
Baby~~~ i'm very happy this 2 days because i can see you.. =) and we gonna meet again on this Saturday <3 wee~~ heheheheh~
I've been smiling a lot this few days. Mummy gonna think that i'm crazy or .........................hahaha =p
p/s: Baby!!! nah!! i'm done typing...i think long enough for u to read eh.
beh tahan liao.... ai sleep liao.. Zzzzzzz
birthday baby girl...=)


No comments:
Post a Comment