picture

picture

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

4th Month

Yesterday was our 4th monthsary. Finally i celebrated it with baby boy. hehehe~ so fun! I arrived late to meet up with baby because i over slept. wakakakakaka~ don't blame me. I ate my cough medicine after my lunch and the medicine make me feel drowsy. ^.^
When i reached Parkson, baby was together with Joel a.k.a Grandpa. haha.... I was counted as a pity little girl being drag her boyfriend. awwww~ bad boy!!! bla bla bla... Then we went to watch movie. Baby was soooo clever that we bought the ticket with the seat at the FRONT ROW! CLEVER BOY!!
but but but! we changed place. We went and sat at the last row because no one is sitting there. THUMBS UP!!! After that, we went fot dinner at Lutong Cafe. yush!! PORK LEG. hahaha...
After eating, went for a walk with baby. We went to Marina Bay but too bad! It's so dark. We can't see clearly the view there. So we just walk for awhile then went to Marroit. Because, 'someone' wanna do some 'big business' there. poo~ poo~ hahahahahahahahaha^^
After that, it's time for me to say goodbye and GO HOME AND SLEEP. 
The end of the celebration of our 4th monthsary. =)))) yay!!!! hahahahaha

Anyway, thanx for everything baby! I Love You! Saranghaeyo! Aishiteru!   p/s: hope i don't spell wrongly 




No comments:

Post a Comment