cute wrapping. by: baobei's sis (June jie jie)
Christmas gift from baobei
Went out with baobei during Christmas Eve. He's late because it's raining heavily outside and he has to drive slowly and safely. I waited for baobei at Parkson by going to toy shop and play with all the toys there. hahahaha^^ I can actually spend my time in that toy shop as i'm enjoying playing with all the toys while waiting for baobei. It's quite fun doing that.
When baobei reached Parkson, he saw me playing with toys and he keep on sighing there. hahahahahaha
I know why is he doing that...BECAUSE A 17 YEARS OLD GIRL PLAY TOYS AT A TOY SHOP WHILE WAITING FOR HER BOYFRIEND!
muahahahaha~~~ that's so fun.. what to do? i got nothing to do, so i go and play toys.
This is the best Christmas Eve i ever had =))) thanx for everything baobei.
I Love You ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment