picture

picture

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

form 5 students big day ^^

Today, 16.11.2010 my school holds a graduation day for all the form 5 students of SMK.St.Joseph. I didn't expect that i've been studying in that school for 5 years. wow~ Years pass by so fast like the lightning without noticing it. Recalling the pass few years when i was in form 1. At that time i was thinking that how good if i can get out from that school as soon as possible. But now as i'm really about to get out from that school, it feels hard for me to do so. I will miss the school, me study life, me friends and my teachers. I might lost contact with my friends as we separate and move on our own pathway after form 5.
hmmm~~
I do not wish to keep on typing and 'loso loso' so much..haha
Lets see some pictures taken during the graduation.
Enjoy~



alicia , basil , melody


me & ley pui


rachel & ka sin


ley pui


ka sin


me ^^

basil


kim fong, her daddy & her mummy


jessie & her mummy




amanda & lim lim


amanda & kim fong

me & kim fong

me & ke le

me & belinda


me & amanda


the girls




from korea...GOLD CROWN




WOW~~ so many trophies



and lastly..................



my tropyh....hahaha... this is the tallest and the heaviest trophy among all my trophies at home.. yuuhoo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment